Details of the Medical college Infrastructure
- Academic facilities-
Hospital- 920 bedded hospital having 26 units of different clinical departments with all indoor and outdoor facilities as per norms. Average OPD attendance is 2500 per day with 85% bed occupancy.
- Lecture Theatres:- Six lecture theatres (5 in college and 1 in hospital) equipped with all facilities as per norms.
- Demonstration rooms:- Every department has two separate demonstration room equipped with all facilities as per norms. In all clinical departments, there is one separate demonstration room in both OPD and Indoor.
- Common rooms:- Separate common rooms are There for boys and girls in respective hostels apart from college.
- Labs:- There is One Central lab in hospital equipped with all facilities as per norms under administrative control of pathology department. There is one centralized Research lab for all departments equipped with respective facilities. There is facility of computer and Free Internet connection.
- Library:- there is One central library equipped with Computer room with free Wi-Fi and Broadband , having approx. books 18000 , Journals (National- 165 and international-114) and all other facilities as per norms. Apart from this there is separate departmental library in each department with requisite number of books.
- Skill lab:- language lab, Personality developmental cell available.
- Computer lab:- Available with free Wi-Fi and Broadband facilities as per norms.
- Auditorium:- Available, centrally air-conditioned , having capacity of 1200.
Recreation facilities- Playground for different sports and One Indoor, state of the art sport complex equipped with all facilities.
Medical facilities for students and staff- Available as per norms.
- Hostel: - Separate Hostel for Undergraduates (both AC and Non AC as per demand), One for boys (capacity- 400) and One girls (capacity- 350) Undergraduate students. There is one Post graduate hostel (capacity- 280) also. All hostels are equipped with mess, cafeteria, common room and other facilities as per norms.
- Separate accommodation for Staff members- Capacity-521 staff members (Professors-33, Associate and Assistant Professor- 53, Nonteaching staff-60, Nurses-230, Residents-125, Others-20).